Tuesday, March 1, 2011

week #5 Reflection

I found this week to be an interesting exercise in reviewing websites.  I visit hundreds of websites throughout a week but I am not thinking about whether they are set up well or visually appealing or easy to navigate or if they are even giving me the best information possible for the topic I am interested in. I found this exercise good of having to review websites to see what specific information they are giving us. I also found the questions about whether the same information or better information could be found in an encyclopedia interesting. I had never thought about that before, whether or not the site is giving us up to date information that is specific and accurate.

I am feeling slightly intimidated by the idea of creating our own website next week, but I am also excited to continue to gain new skills through this class that I can apply to my classroom.  This class has given me a lot of resources and now I need to start sorting through the many options of how to incorporate technology into the classroom and figure out which options are the best to use in a given situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment