Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Wk #7

This week I learned more about integrating technology into the classroom and the learninng process.
I have been doing homebound instruction for one of my students who is excused for medical reasons from a  month of school. I had been working with this student on worksheets and book work. I soon realized that this was not engaging this student and he was not remember the information from previous sessions. So the next week I went, I brought my laptop along and decieded I need to integrate technology into my approach to teaching this student. He work diligentlty working on a History essay - both research and typing on my laptop, then we did a 50 states matching game online to assess where he was. It was a great change in effort and interest from my student. I left his home thinking... why did it take me a week to use technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment