Monday, February 14, 2011

WK 3 Reflection

I found this weeks work with digital images very interesting and helpful. The articles clarified terms and vocabulary that I have seen and heard of but could not have put a clear definition to.

I also found the work with creating a flyer a good refresher on how to go beyond the basics of word. I am excited to begin the Desktop Publishing assignment. It will be a challenge for me because I have not have much experience creating newsletters or brochures or graphs. I struggled to make a graph in the last spreadsheet assignment that was a clear representation of my data. I hope to be able to make a graph that more clearly demonstrates the information I need to display.  I plan to utilize the youtube videos that a fellow student shared in a post as a resource to more clearly explain creating a graph using excel.

No comments:

Post a Comment